Laidlaw Faculty Projects
You will spend your first summer as a Laidlaw scholar working on an internationally-focused research project—one that you have proposed or selected from our list of projects. Every Laidlaw scholar must work closely with an academic supervisor or an experienced research team.
Available faculty projects are organized by topic below; however, students are not limited to working with these faculty. If you are interested in working with any of the faculty or projects below, contact the faculty member directly.
Keep an eye on this list, which we are continually updating with new projects! Or check out our full list of Einaudi Center faculty associates to see what faculty are working in your area of interest.
More Projects Coming Soon
Each year, we share a list of faculty projects that need research assistants. Projects range from topics in business and labor relations to arts and humanities to life and social sciences, often with interdisciplinary scope. Below are examples of last year’s available projects:
- Emerging Market Multinationals as an Engine for Development
- Health and Development in Senegal
- Xenophobia in Social Media and Rights in Labor Migration
- Tensions between International Economic Law and Labor Rights
- Calicific Aortic Valve Disease
- Using AI to Improve Conservation of Southeast Asian Birds
- Refugee Cohort Study
- Applying Japanese "Forest Bathing" to Trauma Survivors